From our plant in Medina, Ohio, United Tube Corporation manufactures quality mechanical welded steel tubing to customer size specifications using a variety of materials:
- Hot Rolled P+O
- Cold Rolled CQ
- United High Yield Structural Steel Tubing
- High Strength Low Alloy P+O
- Gauge Range: 12GA (.109 nom) through 18GA (.049 nom)
- Round .725” through 2.50” O.D Click here for complete round tubing size chart
- Squares .625” x .625” through 2.00” x 2.00” Click here for complete square tubing size chart
- Rectangles .50” x .75” through 1.50” x 2.00” Click here for complete rectangle tubing size chart
- A513 T 1 and 2 ERW Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
- A787 ERW Galvanized Carbon Steel Tubing. Our galvanized product starts with a minimum spangled hot dipped G-60 or better coating weight. This insures the same coating on the I.D. as well as the O.D. of the tube. The weld seam is remetalized in line.
- We can provide lengths cut from 43” to 33’ off our mill. For shorter lengths, we can grieder cut as short as 4”.
- We can provide deburred ends on round, square and rectangular tubing in lengths from 6” to 120”.